Tirelessly Protecting You After Criminal Charges
Any criminal charge could change your life for the worse. In addition to any penalties, a conviction could damage your educational or employment prospects. Despite what may be at stake, this is not a time to panic. Hiring a skilled, aggressive criminal defense lawyer can make a great difference. Call our firm’s attorney, Lawrence Tickle (or “Tickle” as his clients call him). From our office in Louisburg, we represent clients across Franklin County and beyond.
Let Us Help You Defend Your Rights
Our office can assist you in a wide variety of defense needs.
- Traffic: Many people are tempted to simply plead guilty to traffic tickets, believing that a minor charge will not have an effect on their life. The fact is, however, in North Carolina you can gather points on your driving record. This could impact your ability to drive.
- DWI defense: Let us determine how to approach your case.
- Misdemeanor cases: In North Carolina, misdemeanor charges can be punished by fines, probation and even jail time, depending on the seriousness of the charge. Many crimes such as assault or drug possession can be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony, depending on the circumstances. Even a misdemeanor conviction will result in a criminal record.
- Felony matters: With a felony conviction, you will lose your right to vote and your right to bear arms.
- Gun-related issues: We can assist you with NFA trusts and other issues.
- Expungement and clearing of records: Under North Carolina law, you may be eligible to have certain convictions or charges expunged. If you want to expunge your criminal record, we will discuss if you are eligible and help you in any way we can.
Contact Tickle Law Office
Call us at 919-729-5002 now. You can also fill out our online contact form to set up a consultation.